Saturday, January 31, 2009

Saturday January 31st

Today was a nice day. I woke up very lkate, a nice change for once, and went to lunch with my best friends here. After lunch, my boyfriend had to leave and a group of my friends went on a an adventure trying to make it to Michael's craft store. We missed the bus stop and had to get off farther down the street, then seeing an A.C. Moore. We crossed the 4 lane street, miraculously, and walked throuhg what felt like an icy wind tunnel to get to the store. We spent some time there and my friend Cara was able to get what she needed. On our way back to the bus stop, we stopped at Petco to see the animals and gthen went to Wendy's for ice cream. The ice cream wasn't the best idea on such a cold day, but was enjoyed anyways. We made it back and went to dinner, with an even bigger group of friends, not really finding a table that fit us all, we criushed together on a little one. I just got back from seeing a movie in the MUB and now I think I'll venture across the hall for more fun until bed. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment